Monday, August 10, 2009

All this fun in a week!

Storytime with Kat's sis Mylene :)
....and Pam & Chad drove to meet us in Monmouth (thanks guys!) so we could do a sufficient "drive-by" visit with them!
....and we drove to see Kyle & Jean, along with the happy surprise of getting to see baby Cole too!
Keeping him entertained during these many car rides!--Marla tickles Jack with the furry mitten and he giggled and squeeled!-Great fun. If I can ever successfully load a video on here (I've tried and failed before)...I'll have to put one up here. Nothing like the joyful sounds of happy kidlets!
Ahhh, what a great morning: coffee by the beach, then shopping down in LC...great girls' day out!
"Dad-day's..... cas-tle..."...Jack said, after squashing each one that Daddy made!~It seems sand castles are made especially for his smashing enjoyment! It was funny--one time Tom jokingly tried to keep him from smashing one, and Jack promptly pointed somewhere else, saying "Doggie!" and when Tom looked, saying "Where?"--Jack quickly bent over and smashed the castle! Tricky li'l guy!
Keith & Jack discussing the important things in life... okay, actually, Jack was watching our tractor sprinkler, which he was quite fascinated with!
Mar and I at the beach...can you believe we went there 3 times in 2 days?! I'm setting a personal record here! (Sad that it takes company to get me to the beach as often as I'd like!)
...then we ran down to North Bend/Coos Bay so Mar could see her sis, and I got to spend time with my Auntie and see Cousin Ted and his Laurie and met their baby boy Ashton Clifford for the first time!
Stopping at a beach wayside on the way down the coast--a quick family pic of the Hoods!
Jack goes for a ride on Daddy's back...judging from how he giggled, I'm gonna say this is one of his favorite games!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pam said...

It was so much fun to get to see you all - a short time but long enough to create a super funny memory - filled with spaghetti, bread and elbows! he he