I'm so blessed to have these wonderful gal friends! I love you guys! The lighting is a little dark here--had to lighten, as the flash didn't work for this pic. :}
Isn't my sis cute? She's an amazing person and so giving and talented. I'm lucky she's MY sis! I LOVE that skirt on her-- We need to shop together again soon! It's been way too long since we've done that! :)
2 comments:
Sigh. Just "sigh." :)
Kat, every so often, while I'm doing the dishes,or combing my hair, or some other random thing, one (or all) of you cross my mind, and I just have to stop and revel in my (surely undeserved) privilege of knowing such incredible human beings. On our way home from convention, I told Daniel, "I love having old friends." He suggested I rephrase it, or else I might not have *any* friends, young OR old. ;p But the point being, there is such a comfort in these friendships that I value much more than I let you all know. Thanks, dear friend. All of you. :)
awwww DoRe', you have such eloquent ways of expressing your precious thoughts. There was certain blessing added to my life the day Toby introduced me to that li'l "Hawaiian Angel." So true. The COMFORT in these friendships make them so warming to our hearts :)
Post a Comment