Some folks go to great "heights" to find a good wind for their kite! ;) K and I sure enjoyed our visit with our dear friends!-Got a little confusing at times though! - "K?"-"Yeh?!" "No, wrong one--Sweetie?" Laughter...
Yep, that one and only kite up there is being flown by K. H. (Shall I call him K-squared?)
B, crazy girl, climbed clear up to the top and ran down too! (If you enlarge the pic, you'll see her running down) - What fun!
LOVED watching the dory boats come in, skimming over the waves and landing on the beach. Perfect weather! Funny how it takes visitors for us to get out and enjoy our own beautiful area....
"It's you or me, fish!" J prepares to fly his kite!
B and her ladybug kite. Thanks to Dad's help, it finally became airborne!
We went geo-caching! This was their first time--perhaps the "real" treasure was the view?! Yeppers, we did a bit 'o' climbing to get to this one! A, sweet gal that she is, kept Mom company back on the beach. I think they had a good visit sittin' on a log...I believe it was the same one we sat on for Jen's wedding! :)
Ah yes, I remember our friend nearly getting washed off the TOP of this cape.--But not before he got a great photo of the wave coming UP at him! THAT was a sunny day too...but it was right after a storm, and the waves were pounding the cape! Such a beautiful view! We tried to climb to a second geo-cache, but the terrain was too difficult for all of us to make it to the correct area. Our clothing got LOADED with sand in the attempt though! Really enjoyed the whole weekend. Okay, I simply must enclose one more shot...

Me thinks this teenager has his sights set on a vehicle similar to this some day! I DO have a shot of Mom in the car too, but she'd probably kill me for posting her in ANY picture, so you'll have to use your imagination! Don't let her fool ya--she'll be tradin' in the family van for a sporty vehicle one day! (Her sweet husband says for HER gift upon the kids' graduation! haha!) She'll deserve it!

Me thinks this teenager has his sights set on a vehicle similar to this some day! I DO have a shot of Mom in the car too, but she'd probably kill me for posting her in ANY picture, so you'll have to use your imagination! Don't let her fool ya--she'll be tradin' in the family van for a sporty vehicle one day! (Her sweet husband says for HER gift upon the kids' graduation! haha!) She'll deserve it!
5 comments:
Hey, that's my car! Hey Boy!!!! Whatcha doing?!!!!
Awwww Man! Look at all that blue sky! I wanna run down that hill with the kids!
I miss home!
And the Dory Boats!
What a fun time, good for you guys!
Looks like a blast. Glad you and K-1 had fun with K-squared and fam :)
LOL - too funny, My!
We have to be there sometime with My! What a blast it would be!!!
K-1 and K-squared, hah!
Hey! SO I made my blog private and forgot I just gave you the address. Anyway, send me your e-mail and I will add you to my list! kyrasue@hotmail.com THanks!
Post a Comment