Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Darla Diddit! *sigh* I love handbags and shoes...

So I go to my friend Darla's blog, and right at the top, was her little note about a handbag draw. Handbag Planet is launching a new website on October 15, and to celebrate, they will be giving away a handbag every hour for 24 hours. All you have to do to enter the draw is click here or put this url into your web browser http://www.handbagplanet.com/ Want to increase your chances? Blog about it and you get 25 more entries into the draw. The handbag I was entered to win was my favorite color (lime green)... Hey! Anything to win a free purse, right?! (...wouldn't it be cool if they sell shoes to match?) Maybe I was born in the wrong decade...isn't that what I remember from the pictures of Mom 'back in the day?' --Matching shoes and purses??

2 comments:

Marla said...

If only your mom kept all that stuff around. This drawing - yea, right up your alley :)

DoRe' said...

Hi, lovely! (I'm picturing you in your "highlighter" dress right now-- ;-D) So sorry I've been out of touch--SO BUSY! Got to get to bed, but wanted to let you know I really AM tinkin' of you! :p

*BIG* Hugs!
The L'il Angel Society ... ;-p