Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ocean Shores Spring Break '09 more pics

Okay, this is kind of "opposite chronological order"--the above pic was the last day, when the storm was beginning to hit, bringing large waves breaking into the entrance of the bar, just outside the condo!
The whole gang. Man, I wish we all lived closer. Family times are so nice.
We went geo-caching also, and found this one here! There were stickers, a sparkly pen, and other treasures in it! Since we had nothing to leave, we didn't take anything: just observed, signed the log, and went on! Maybe next time we'll find a travel bug!
How the beach looked when M and I went walking! Again, a simple treat!
Found these two crazy sisters on the beach that day! :}
At the playground..."you can take the girl away from McDonald's, but you can't take the McDonald's away from the girl...??" haha Helloooo, yesh, I'd like a Mc Cafe mocha with that....
The strangest slide! --No sides! Is this safe? Posted: "ages 5 to 12" Hmmm.....

1 comment:

Anita said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!