




Herbal garden, here we come! Our newest project is this neat little hydroponic garden. It grows things with no soil (no soil=no mess in the house/no bugs in the herbs from outdoors!). We've been anxiously looking at each little container in the morning and evening, seeing which ones are peeking out! So far the Italian Basil, Purple Basil, Chives, and Thyme are growing, and the Mint, Parsley and Dill have yet to show through. Can't wait to have fresh herbs any time of the year!
4 comments:
Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, this is cool! I've had to do away w/ some of my outside herbs...maybe I'll have to do this too.
I've just been thinking of doing this--too funny!
Hi, friend. :) We got your card--thanks so much! As you can imagine, the girls were tickled, and then I dashed their hopes by saying you weren't actually coming...:p Thanks again!
Hugs!
P.S. They call Keith Uncle Dog; I should check to see if they remember his real name. :9
Cool! I'll have to check this out. However, where would I put it? Little hands, lots of curiosity...hmmm.
Now that's awesome!
Post a Comment